Shane has experience litigating a variety of high-stakes matters in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts. By delivering creative solutions to complex problems, he helps clients navigate toward favorable outcomes in a variety of multifaceted litigations, which have included bet-the-company cases and commercial disputes affected by novel issues of foreign and regulatory law.
After graduating from law school, Shane served as a clerk to the Honorable Josephine L. Staton in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- Creditor group in bankruptcy proceedings of multi-national telecommunications company, resulting in settlement at trial;
- Leading insurer against policyholder class action, achieving dismissal on issue of first impression;
- State agency in environmental suit arising from catastrophic infrastructural failure, achieving favorable outcome at pleading stage;
- Consumer class claims on appeal against online stockbrokerage arising from meme-stock crash;
- Creditors against private equity group related to bleed-out of European telecommunications company;
- Leading bank in contract dispute with mortgage servicer.